Friday, October 06, 2006

simply shaggy chic


...taking this blog up a notch. When I look at my blog, it doesn't strike me as faulous. Honestly, it doesn't even strike me as something I would have. When I post I have trouble decided what post. I strike myself as artsy, creative, etc. ant this blog doesn't remind me of that. It reminds me more of a commercial just showing products. So... with all that said, I'm taking this blog up a notch. I'm not only going to advertise. I'm going to post latest fashions, things that make me go "WOW, I LOVE THAT" etc. I'm going to personilize this blog so it's me and not just homework. Starting with this.

I was at Target yesterday and saw for the second time their fairly new line, Simply Shaggy Chic. I love this line. My favorite pattern is a pink/green stripped one, but I found a picture of this that I love also. It just has a nice, country cottage feel to it. For more Simply Shaggy Chic bedding, go here

No comments: