Tuesday, November 07, 2006

"antique" crib


this is AnnaClaire's crib. (AnnaClaire is my baby sister waiting in China). It was actually first Drew's (brother, 18) crib. 3 years later it was Will's (brother, now 15), and 2 years after that it was all me! A few weeks ago, we pulled out our "antique" and set it up. Besides a few milk stains, it is in good shape. I love this crib. The new ones are so... high tech and... big. But I just love this. It has an old and special feel to it. :)
I also love our bedding. It is PB Kids Allison bedding. When the crib was mine, my mom kept the boyish teddy bear bedding... luckily she got rid of that so we had no choice but new! :)


***couldn't get the picture to post. i'll try again later***




1 comment:

jennifer m. said...

hi.

can you email me tonight if you get this post.

thanks
mrs. mull

jen@preppypotato.com