Thursday, November 02, 2006

Who said 13 is to old to trick or treat?




I hope everyone had a good (and safe) Halloween. It seems like when I was younger, Halloween was a much anticiated event. Now it is really...nothing... I hate to say that, but it just isn't the same. I miss those old days! Still was a fun day though... We had a little culdesac Halloween party and then Elizabeth, Emily, Sadie, Meredith, and I went trick or treating. Later, Cory (from pic one) met up with us.

just went on a few blogs *you know who you are* and am laughing (in a nice way) because you all have the same template with fabric swatches. I really would like to know how to do that.

1 comment:

jennifer m. said...

are you talking about my blog... hahaha?

ok.. those costumes are soooo adorable.

see you in class.

rock on blogger backgrounds.

:-)