Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The "present" dress.


I was browsing Nordstrom's dresses and came across this one. It is so not me, but on the right person, it could look good. I personally am not a huge fan of it, but I wanted to post about the style. I love the idea of a bow right there. A very classic dress might have a bow in the back. I love how they spunk this dress up by putting it in the upper front. I love the idea of V-neck a different color (same as bow) with a different color bottom. What I don't like- The length. I think it would look better a little longer. It looks chopped off. The color- I don't think it's the right color combination for this style dress. The sleeves- I think it would look better either strapless, or thicker sleeves. The thin straps make a look almost like a bra especially because the top is white. The bow size- I think the bow strings on the bow need to be smaller.
All in all, I think this dress looks like a present. Maybe it should be fuller. I don't know. BTW, these are my opinions and nothing meant to offend anyone.
Nordstrom has some great dresses... check them out at www.nordstrom.com

No comments: