Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nikon Coolpix S500


This is the camera I am asking for for my birthday. I LOVE it. It's oer 7 megapixels, has a huge screen, is compact, light, and perfect. In most places, it retails for $300 (I found it for a much cheaper price though). Actually, it is out in a select few stores only. It is brand new, Nikon. I love it!
I made this collage on FotoFusion by LumaPix. It is very affordable at $39.95. It is very easy to use. The only downer about it, is that you have to buy the templates to use them. It is easy to use and the things I've made on it have come out really great! I have the version 4 of the normal one. I would recommend it to anyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that camera! It's really nice and you got a good deal on it too.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
love ya
caroline